IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW . BY USING THIS SITE THE USER AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING ANY PRIVACY OR OTHER POLICIES WHICH MAY APPEAR ELSEWHERE ON THIS WEB SITE.
Definitions"Kutenga" means Kutenga Technology
Use of this site
1. Use of this web site is at the sole risk of the user.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, users are welcome to copy, download or print out any of the visible text or images on this site for personal and non-commercial use.
3. Commercial use or other non-personal use may, at the discretion of Kutenga, be permitted upon request.
A request for permission can be submitted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please submit any query in respect of these Terms & Conditions or the use of this web site to us in any of the following waysWeb site owner: Kutenga Technology
No offer5. This web site is intended only to provide information on Kutenga. Users should regard nothing contained in this web site as an offer to do business.
6. THIS ENTIRE WEB SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, IMAGES, LINKS, DOWNLOADS AND CODING, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". KUTENGA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUITABILITY OF EITHER THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT.
7. While Kutenga takes all reasonable security precautions, no liability will lie for damage caused by the malicious use of this site or by destructive data or code that is passed on to the user through the use of this site.
8. Kutenga will pursue prosecution of and compensation from any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any destructive code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this web site.
9. Kutenga disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economic, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site in any manner.
Copyright and Intellectual Property protection
10. Copyright in all information, images, source codes and other original material contained in this web site which is not attributed to a third party, is held by Kutenga. KUTENGA ASSERTS AND RESERVES ALL ITS RIGHTS IN THIS REGARD.
Confidentiality of communications
Hyperlinks, deep links, advertising, framing
12. The express permission in writing of Kutenga is required before any hyperlink other than to the Home Page of this web site is created. Permission, if granted, will be subject to the condition that the party linking to this site alerts users to the application of these terms and conditions. Requests for permission can be mailed to email@example.com .
13. Permission to link to this web site is given without assumption of any liability. Kutenga reserves the right to withdraw permission granted to link to this web site at any time and for any reason.
14. Hyperlinks and/or advertisements contained on this web site and directed towards other web sites or users are provided without any warranties or endorsements as to the content, suitability, accuracy or security of the site linked to. This web site in no manner controls or edits the content of sites or pages linked to.
Use of the sites or pages linked to is accordingly exclusively at the risk of the user
15. The express permission in writing of Kutenga, which may be subject to conditions, is required before this site, any of its pages and/or any of the information contained on the site is framed. Requests for permission can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
What law governs this Agreement?
16. The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to these terms and conditions of use, their interpretation and any matter or litigation in connection therewith or arising from them will be the law of South Africa.
17. This web site is owned, hosted and maintained within the Republic of South Africa.
18. Users of this web site are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the South African law relating to electronic communications and transactions as contained in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
Consent to jurisdiction
19. The user consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court having jurisdiction in terms of section 28 of the Magistrate's Court Act as amended in respect of any dispute flowing from the use of this web site.
Amendment of the terms and conditions of this Agreement
20. Please note that, due to legal and other developments, we may be required to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. Please refer to the last revision date at the top of this page.
21. Kutenga will attempt to give notice of any amendments, but reserves the right to effect binding amendments, additions or deletions without notice.
Enforceability of this Agreement
22. In the event of any part of these Terms and Conditions being found to be partially or fully unenforceable, for whatever reason, this shall not effect the application or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
24. Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.